The quintessential fragrance of France, this lavender essential oil candle’s oil is sourced from the foothills of Mt Blanc. It breathes the freshest of scents into any environment without using questionable chemicals and synthetic fragrances. The wooden wick features a gentle crackling ambient sound.
Process Each candle is hand-poured in small batches to ensure consistency.
Materials Pure French essential oil, eco-friendly soy wax, matte black glass jar with gold lid, decorative plastic-free box.
Sample shown Extra large capacity. Approx 60+ hours of burn time. 110 x 98⌀mm. 380g wax.
Designer & manufacturer In our atelier by Lisa Galvin.
Design inspiration A naturally derived scented candle that is suitable for those with sensitivities.
Timeframe 2 weeks.
• Always trim your wick to 5mm before lighting your candle to ensure you receive the maximum burn time.
• When burning your candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt until it reaches the edges of your vessel before extinguishing. This will create a candle memory with a clean and even burn.
• Never leave your candle burning longer than 2-3 hours at a time.
• Discontinue use when the wax reaches 1-1.5cm from the bottom of your vessel.
• After use when the wax has cooled and reset, trim your wick to 5mm again before relighting to avoid ‘mushrooming’ of the wick.
• Do not use the lid to snuff out the flame.
• Never leave your burning candle unattended.
• Burn your candle on a heat-resistant surface.
• Never move your candle while lit.
• Store in a cool dry place, away from sunlight and excessive temperatures.
Reuse your vessel When finished burning your candle, wipe out any leftover soy wax with hot water and detergent to use for whatever you wish.
Certificate of Authenticity and branding included.
Sign up for the latest industry news, Q&As and case studies.